Saturday, September 19, 2009

Our new adventures...

We have found a great opportunity for our family! We are buying a postal place in Temecula. It is going to be a great thing for our family. It is called Mail Mart. Its in Temecula and is well established. We are very excited for our new adventure. Billy has many marketing ideas and thinks he will add much success to the store. I will be working there along with my sister. We are offically closing the daycare! The nice thing about this place is I can take my kids if I ever wanted to. It will be different because my mom will be watching them. I am not use to being away from them. So it will take some getting use to. We take over Oct, 1st. Wish us luck :)

Another new adventure...
So I have been training to run a half marathon! This has been my dream for a while and I am going to give it a shot. It's in Vegas on Dec 6th. I am very excited! My friends and I have been running and I am hoping my friend Janelle will do it with me:) My dad took me yesterday and got me new ruinning shoes. Let me tell you, they are the most amazing thing's ever! Never thought I would say that about shoes you run in :) Well I will keep you updated, so far 6 miles is all I got!

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Blog List

 
Blog Design by Template-Mama.