Monday, September 14, 2009

Happy Monday

Well another Long Monday came and gone. Monday's always seem to be sooo long! Our day was filled with lots of kids, diapers, fighting, whining, and throw up. (you know the usual) We had a parent bring their kid sick today and he threw up in his crib. As Presley said it was "Discusting" Even though we did not too many kids it sure felt like we had a dozen!! Nobody got along and whined about everyhting! I cant stand whining, it drives me crazy.. My girls did not do well in their bed last night and lost their sticker. I think that set the mood for the day :) Plus their nap was cut short from the weed wacker. They are terrified!! One hour of sleep just aint going to cut it. We had planned to going for our evening run with our friends. We got home about 4:30 and gave the girls a bath. After that they decided they were going to be in that "MOOD". You know when they are running crazy doing and saying everthing they are not suppose to. I quickly decided thet did not deserve to go. So Mommy went to take a time out :) I met at my friends house and we decided to run on dirt trail in the dark. Probably not the greatest idea. We were almost half way through the trail when we ran over a snake! It was the scarest thing ever!! That vision will always be in my head. Poor Janelle actually ran it over with her stroller... After our adventure I felt 10 pounds lighter. Sometimes you need those moments to forget about your crazy life! Although when I got home I felt sad my baby was already in bed and didn't get that mommy and baby time, that I love soo much. I did tuck my girlies in and thought tommorrow is a new day and it's not Monday!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Blog List

 
Blog Design by Template-Mama.