Saturday, September 12, 2009

Our Morning..

Ok so I think I am starting to get the hang of this.. The kids are all napping so I figured I would tell you about our day:)
The girls woke me up at 6:45, a little early for a saturday! We just started this suprize box thing. If they stay in their beds they get a small surprize out of their basket. It has worked wonders! It use to take us 2 hours to get them to bed. Past two nights 20 mintues. (Super Nanny does wonders) So anyways they get up early to get their surprize:)

Parker slept in since he (and his Mommy) were up all night.. Think maybe he is getting sick :(

The girls and I ate breakfast and watched Strawberry Shortcake. (Their new favorite show)

Then the day took off! Let me tell you by 11:00 We had watercolored, colored, played babies, read books and played playdough. Messes, messes, messes! Did I mention we were all still in P.J's? It's ok its the weekend:)

They nap at 12:00 and usually sleep for a few hours. Guess I better take a shower before they get up. You all know you can't take a shower with 2 two year olds running the household. Scary thought!

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Blog List

 
Blog Design by Template-Mama.