Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Our trip to the doctors...




Well Monday night Janelle and I got back from our run and Presley told me her ear hurt. Billy said she was complaining of it the whole time we were gone. I gave her some motrin and put her to bed. She woke about four hours later and was in so much pain!! I gave her tylenol but didnt seem to help. Poor baby I felt so bad. None of my kids have ever had an earinfection before. I knew she had one just by the amount of pain she was in. (and she always told me the same ear, which is big for a 2 year old:) ) So she was up ALL night and the next morning I took her straight in. The doctor fixed her up and the lollypop topped it off :) She loves Dr.DU because she say's "Dr Du makes me all better" Little did I know Moose was going to have to get a flu shot while we were there. Boy that day was rough!! I hate when my babies get shots:( It has been hard running a buisness and having sick kids. There is NOTHING worse then leaving your kids when they are sick. Even though they are with my mom, I still like to be the one cuddling them. Sometimes I wonder if I am making the right decision by leaving them to go work. I pray everyday that I am and that things will work out for the best. All we can do is hope that our kids will benfit from all the decisons we are making.


p.s the picture of moose is obviously before his shot. My handsome happy boy:)

1 comment:

  1. Hey Maggy! Wow! Your life is so busy! I don't know how you do it! I'm so excited for you guys, it looks like you have a lot of fun and exciting things going on in your life! Your children are absolutely adorable!

    ReplyDelete

My Blog List

 
Blog Design by Template-Mama.